VP, Sales Job in Toronto, ON at Aleafia Health Inc.
Aleafia Health is committed to being Canada’s leading patient-focused healthcare enterprise offering medical cannabis care. Our mission is to build a global cannabis brand. Through education, research, and development, we will advance the cultivation and science of medically authorized cannabis.
The VP, Sales – Recreational / Adult Use is responsible for developing strategies that will drive market share growth, champion an exceptional customer experience, and develop a sustainable competitive advantage within the developing cannabis industry in Canada.
- This is an entrepreneurial role focusing on new business development and sales.
- Will continuously improve efficiencies, processes, procedures and personnel in all areas of responsibility to keep pace with growth of company.
- Identify target markets and strategic partnership opportunities that will enable the company to reach its profitable growth objectives in collaboration with the CEO.
- Prepare and execute strategies and action plans to grow the companies’ presence in the Canadian Rec / Adult-Use cannabis market and position it as a leader and essential business partner across the country.
- Lead internal activities with cross-functional groups focused on client growth and retention activities and new business development.
- Grow and manage sales activity pipeline for new business through active sales and prospecting techniques.
- Develop, lead and engage a high performance, solutions-oriented team of Sales.
- Leverage analytics and market intelligence to develop and implement new ideas, concepts and collaborative approaches to growing market share.
- Developing quarterly and annual business development strategies to achieve sales growth targets.
Experience / Education
- University / College degree with a strong preference for Sales, Marketing or Business-related degrees
- 10 years of relevant sales and or business development experience
- MBA or MA in Business Administration or related fields is required.
Skills & Abilities
- A combination of a solid background/education in business and science with an aptitude to quickly understand new science and technologies.
- Excellent project management, planning, organizational and interpersonal skills as well as outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- High energy and self-directed with the ability to rapidly build relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations is key.
- Possesses a high level of drive, energy and leadership presence.
Note: The chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete reference checks and a criminal background check.
We appreciate the interest by all candidates however we will be contacting those that best fit the requirements. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Aleafia Health will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Stock Options
- Vision Care
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- relevant sales or business development: 10 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
About the Company
Company: Aleafia Health Inc.
Company Location: Toronto, ON