Systems Administrator Job in Toronto, ON at Total Credit Recovery (TCR)
POSITION TITLE: Systems Administrator POSTING DATE: July 3, 2020
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology
OVERVIEW OF POSITION:
The Systems Administrator is responsible to ensure all IT core systems, applications and end user systems run within established parameters.
The Systems Administrator is required to interact with management and system users. Excellent communication, troubleshooting and customer relation skills are therefore mandatory. This self-starter must possess an excellent work ethic and enjoy being challenged. This position reports directly to the IT Assistant Manager.
Responsibilities shall include but are not limited to:
- Develop and establish documentation
- Maintain uptime on core and peripheral business systems
- Interact and maintain security on a variety of files and data and systems, including Microsoft NTFS
- Experience in maintaining user passwords, logins and access rights on a variety of systems including Microsoft Active Directory
- Manage and maintain backup systems, network systems and telecom systems
- Monitor and maintain applications and systems in order to maintain required compliancy
- Provide user support and assistance for core business applications
- Properly document business process, problem resolutions, and reference documentation and procedural directives
- Effectively contribute to overall IS department goals via teamwork and initiative.
- Evening and weekend work, sometimes unscheduled, will occasionally be required.
- Other duties as mandated by TCR management.
- Minimum College/University education and related experience in Information Technology
- Microsoft Certification preferred
- Expert level experience using Microsoft Office, Windows and Server Systems
- Telecom system related experience an asset
- Excellent software skills and hardware skills are a must
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- system administration: 1 year (Preferred)
About the Company
Company: Total Credit Recovery (TCR)
Company Location: Toronto, ON