Social Media Manager Job in Toronto, ON at INK Entertainment –
Ink Entertainment Group is seeking a multi-talented Social Media Manager to manage multiple social media marketing campaigns for Ink’s various nightclubs, concerts, and music festivals. This individual should be comfortable creating and executing content plans in a fast paced environment.
We’re looking for someone who loves all things culture – you are a music lover and up to date with the latest trends and pop culture. You live and breathe social media, and are constantly creating and posting engaging content. You are able to work in a fast paced environment and can quickly pivot if something isn’t giving the results you expected. Our customers live nightlife and music, and so should you. This isn’t a 9 to 5 job, but more about ensuring our brands are active in real time when our fans and customers are experiencing our venues. You take ownership of your profiles and are able to work well independently.
As a Social Media Manager at INK Entertainment Group, you will execute the strategy to attract, engage, and grow our social following while converting our digital presence into real customers. You must be organized with excellent writing skills, be able to work quickly, be solution-oriented, proactive, and anticipate team needs. You must possess strong time management skills, with attention to detail, and multi-tasking skills. Most importantly, you must be passionate about social media and the trends within it.
You will work closely with the Senior Social Media Manager on events and nightlife to ensure that our social efforts are helping to raise awareness and drive sales as well as track and report on all activities to ensure that they are delivering an ROI.
- Curate social media feeds for events and nightclubs which includes (but not limited to): writing captions, selecting images, scheduling content, posting on instagram stories, and more
- Support live social media coverage on-site at events/concerts (Cabana Pool Bar, Rebel, Toybox, special events)
- Oversee social media inbox messages and responding to customers in a professional and timely manner
- Brainstorm and write short form blog posts for various Ink Entertainment Group venues and events
- Suggest new methods, ideas and concepts for social media account growth and engagement
- Track social media growth and engagement while and monitoring / reporting on KPIs
- Support team in planning and executing weekly Ink Entertainment Group newsletters
- Strong creative copywriting skills
- Must be available to capture Instagram stories at our venues on weekends when needed
- Thorough understanding of major social media platforms and best practices
- Energetic and confident with ability to manage and prioritize many projects at the same time
- Passionate about the music and entertainment industry, both in Canada and globally
- Adept at Microsoft Office / Online Google Suite / Social Media Platforms
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop is preferred but not necessary
- Proactive and attentive to new digital media platforms and opportunities.
- 2+ years creating and planning social media feeds and managing social media accounts
- Highly active user of social media platforms
- Proficient in content creation and/or sourcing relevant content for social media feeds
- In-depth understanding of key social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Tiktok, Snapchat, etc.), including knowledge of demographics and user interactions
- Able to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side, with experience using web analytics and social listening tools to measure campaigns
- Excellent writing and communication skills, strong organisational skills, and proven ability to handle customer feedback in a professional manner
- Preferred but not required to have an understanding of paid social media ad campaigns
- Knowledgeable and experienced using a camera is an asset (able to take great photos)
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Ink Entertainment believes in an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace culture of inclusiveness.
We are committed to providing persons with disabilities equal opportunities regarding all employment activities, including access to jobs and accommodations during employment as required, in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC) and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Tell us where your favourite night spot in Toronto is and why…?
- Who is your favourite DJ and why?
- Why do you think you would make a great addition to the nightlife and events marketing team?
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (required)
About the Company
Company: INK Entertainment –
Company Location: Toronto, ON