Sales Representative Job in Toronto, ON at Infineca, Inc.
Infineca is a digital marketing agency that wants your small- or medium-sized business to succeed in its online endeavors. For this reason, we offer organic SEO, local SEO, website development, social media management, and pay-per-click advertising that you can trust.
Unleash your full potential as a Business Development Agent with our generous Commission structure and monthly bonuses.
We are re-inventing the digital advertising space, and looking for future leaders to make this a reality. Due to changing economic, political, and social climates, this job can be done 100% remotely. This position is a home based, subcontractor position.
As a sale consultant, you will be an indispensable partner to our clients, helping grow their business and realize success.
You’ll consult with our clients to determine the best solution to drive online traffic that will convert into warm leads and new business.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Engaging decision-makers to determine campaign requirements and objectives
- Analyzing, interpreting, and presenting sales initiatives
- Delivering final products, recommendations, and online strategies
- Successfully on-board new client’s products and solutions
- Focusing on the growth and development of existing clients
- Customer-centric mentality with a focus on helping customer achieve success
- Exceptional listening and communication skills to identify customers’ needs and provide relevant recommendations
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude, we are a fast-paced start-up that loves high energy
- Attention for detail with strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent
- Training IS provided.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $2,000.00 to $8,000.00 /month
Work entirely from home. Corporate phone system and remote training is provided.
- marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
About the Company
Company: Infineca, Inc.
Company Location: Toronto, ON