Sales Executive (Hunter) Job in Toronto, ON at Diversys Software Inc.
Diversys™ provides our customers with a unique Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution they can configure themselves in order to administer the day-to-day recycling activities they are obligated to perform. DiversysPRO™ is a fully integrated recycling management platform and mobile manifest that helps manage the supply, collection, transportation, processing and re-use of recycled materials. The solution allows our clients to operate their programs with high degrees of data integrity, while improving their productivity and ensuring compliance to recycling regulations. DiversysPRO focuses on addressing the key pain points in the recycling industry for Stewardship Programs, Producer Responsibility Organizations (PROs) and their program participants.
The Sales Executive at Diversys is responsible for achieving financial and custom targets as set by the organization in selling a B2B SaaS solution. This is very much a Sales Hunter role. If you thrive in an UNCAPPED bonus environment where you can make a lot of money and obtain equity in the company with every sale, this is the role for you.
The Sales Executive will respond to the Chief Revenue Officer (currently the CEO).
The sales executive promotes B2B SaaS products to customers and negotiate contracts with the aim of maximizing profits and customer satisfaction.
- Achieve financial objectives as established by Diversys
- Protect the business with existing customers from competitive threats
- Establish business with new customers
- Build both short- and long-term forecasts
- Build both short- and long-term sales strategies
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings
- Ensure customer satisfaction remains within Diversys targets
- Provide customer and market feedback to the Product Management organization
- Take on the role of regional business development manager and/or account manager if such a role does not exist within Diversys
- At least 7 years of direct sales experience
- Get-it-done, no excuses mentality
- Strong sales hunter mentality focused on finding, qualifying, engaging, and closely customer accounts
- Demonstrable experience with successfully executing to annual and quarterly financial commitments
- Experience building out winning short- and long-term strategic and tactical plans
- Creative revenue generator
- Expert contract negotiator
- Quick thinker with the ability to quick read and assess people and close sales
- Experienced in account management and/or business development roles
- Prior experience in channel partner activities
- Expert with relevant financial, CRM and productivity software such as, but not limited to, MS-Office, Salesforce, ZenDesk, HubSpot and QuickBooks
- Goal oriented and naturally motivated to reach goals
- Exceptional interpersonal/communication skills, with an innate ability to channel different points of view; able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly; create team atmosphere with internal staff while achieving key objectives; excellent consulting skills as well as technical writing and public speaking
- Mature, and provides a good balance of risk taking and judgment; is aggressive and confident; able to operate independently of a large staff
- Prior experience in SaaS sales and/or recycling industries is strongly preferred
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: Diversys Software Inc.
Company Location: Toronto, ON