Sales Executive Job in Toronto, ON at WASSERTEK LTD.
WASSERTEK is a pipeline tools and machinery manufacturer and trader. Our direct customers are mechanical, plumbing, heating, infrastructure, gas, water, sanitary, fire-fighting & pipe line contractors, manufacturers, whole-seller, distributors and traders.
Our product portfolio includes Butt fusion & other thermo fusion machines, threading & grooving machines, hand tools, Hydro test pumps, pipe cutting saws, wedge welders, socket welders, extrusion, hot gas and fitting fabrication machines.
– Must have Canadian sales experience in selling similar items at least (1- 2 years).
§ Should have Strong interpersonal, relationship-building skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills including Professional phone manner and customer service skills.
– Maintain confidentiality, Respect, honesty, and fairness towards customers, teammates, and the organization.
– Ability to work independently to efficiently manage the assigned territory and accounts.
– Must be technically and practically competent. This is necessary in order to be able to take technical product knowledge and explain how it works in real word applications to a diverse audience or Engineers, Builders, Wholesalers and Contractors.
– Experience using general business computer programs (MS OFFICE).
– Must have a valid Ontario driver’s license, an appropriate vehicle (to transport literature, samples and displays) and willing to do it on a regular basis.
Position: Sales Representative
We are looking for a dynamic, self-driven individual who can develop a chain of distributor, whole-seller and service network throughout Canada and should be able to propose & create brand awareness in the construction projects.
– To develop a distributor, whole-seller and stockiest network in the country.
– To be able to set up price levels, discounting structure v/s volume sales and against competition.
– Book appointments at the sales center with the client and arrange for client site visits.
– Meet minimum calls and meetings target on daily and monthly basis.
– Mandatory to use company provided email for all email exchanges with the clients or builders/their representatives.
– Prospect via cold calls, social selling, telemarketing and networking.
– Negotiate and close sales.
– Develop a funnel of prospects.
– Present quotes and proposals.
– Actively participate in marketing meetings.
– Suggest sales process improvements.
– Capture and update client information CRM.
– Territory planning, calls and route planning to maximize sales.
– Organizing and attending joint sales calls with Manufacturing Partners.
– Attending Trade Shows and Conferences.
– Liaising between customers and the company for up-to-date status of service, pricing, and new product release launches.
– Prepare and generate reports as required.
– Occasionally overseas travels may be required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00 to $84,000.00 /year
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)
About the Company
Company: WASSERTEK LTD.
Company Location: Toronto, ON