Sales Analyst – Remote Job in Vancouver, BC at Smile CDR Inc. –
Smile CDR is a complete, purpose-built clinical data repository designed around the HL7 FHIR standard that is used for storing health records. Smile CDR is powered by HAPI FHIR, the open-source reference implementation of the FHIR standard. With Smile CDR, HAPI users globally have the option to seamlessly transition from an unsupported open source FHIR server to a commercially supported, enterprise class FHIR repository when ready. By using Smile CDR, organizations can enable interoperability of their health systems using a standards-based product that leverages the most proven FHIR implementation in the world.
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH.
We’re looking for smart, driven and cool people like you.
We currently are expanding our team to support the growing demand in Smile CDR interoperability solutions for the Healthcare industry. We are seeking a qualified Sales Analyst to support our Sales and Marketing teams. This includes conducting market research, searching for qualified opportunities, assisting with proposal writing, and supporting partnership activities.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate and schedule Sales team meetings with clients, partners and internal teams
- Document meeting minutes and action items
- Update and maintain HubSpot activities for Sales team
- Support partnership activities, including drafting Go-To-Market material, value chain analysis, and other relevant materials
- Participate in Sales process from client engagement, proposal preparation
What we are looking for
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred, Post-secondary diploma candidate business, research, technology of study.
- Critical thinking skills with a solution-oriented mindset
- Applies quantitative methods for analysis
- Organized with solid time-management skills and the capacity to learn independently
- Very strong communication skills and know how to influence without authority
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively and efficiently use software including Windows/Mac, Google Suite, HubSpot and more.
- This position is 100% remote and requires high-speed internet access (non-reimbursable)
- Self-starter able to work independently in a remote/work from home environment.
One of Smile CDR’s core values is that we respect and embrace our differences and celebrate the shared values that keep us all excited about the work we are doing to improve global health. Our people are the foundation of our continued success and as such, we remain dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Should you require accommodations or have any questions at any point during the application or interview process, please let us know.
About the Company
Company: Smile CDR Inc. –
Company Location: Vancouver, BC