Retail Sales & Marketing Assistant Job in Kanata, ON at Calabogie Brewing Co Ltd
The Retail, Marketing & Sales Assistant will provide professional level support to the Retails sales channel including LCBO, The Beer Store and Grocery Stores throughout Ontario. Implement and maintain digital marketing including website updates and Sales & Marketing content delivery.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
TBS, LCBO, Grocery – retail admin
- Work with Management to implement retail beer and promotional strategies
- Manage product submissions through all retail channels
- Work with LCBO, and TBS, and Grocery online systems
- Process and maintain all customer product listings in all segments, including authorizations and price changes
- Maintenance & Market research – Dig This Data
- Daily upload of current retails sale to Dig This Data
- Store by store and beer style management
- Work directly with sales team to ensure sales optimization
- Review competitor and market pricing on a regular basis
- Promotion submission & tracking
- Pricing audit and research
- Review customer pricing and promotion schedules/forms/deal sheets
- Provide promotional forecasting for production planning
- Maintain and update Home Delivery portal and email campaigns, product, (Beer & Merchandise) & pricing
- Employing online marketing analytics to gather information from web and social media pages.
- Updating email and social media databases
- Composing and posting online content for the company’s social media page and website.
- Writing marketing literature for company brochures and press releases.
- Communicate regularly with internal departments
- Any other duties as assigned
- In depth understanding of mathematical calculations and formulas.
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Excellent professional communication and organization skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows-based programs – specifically Excel.
- Attention to detail – articulate and thorough.
- Analytical, logical thinker.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and databases.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software.
- Knowledge of CRM tools, Google AdWords, and online analytics.
- Understanding of advanced marketing principles.
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of office management.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.
Job Types: Full-time,
Mandatory masks and symptom reporting
Expected start date: 2021-02-08
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28,000.00-$32,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Digital marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
About the Company
Company: Calabogie Brewing Co Ltd
Company Location: Kanata, ON