Marketing Lead Job in Edmonton, AB at Evolution AV –
For over 50 years, Evolution AV has been providing audio-visual services and products to a wide range of commercial clients across Canada. We work with a variety of different organizations to ensure their audio-visual needs are met and exceeded!
We know that our people are what makes our business great. We make the following promises to our team:
- Safety is our #1 priority – we will always provide a robust safety program.
- A commitment to building an outstanding culture for our team.
- A strong belief in treating everyone that we encounter with a great deal of honesty and respect.
- A dedication to growing and improving our business, creating new opportunities for everyone.
What we are looking for in our team members:
- Someone who is ambitious and thrives in a learning environment.
- Someone who is organized, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Someone who is punctual.
- Someone who has excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Someone who has a strong sense of loyalty to their coworkers and company.
- Someone who is passionate about their particular area of expertise.
Additionally, we’re looking for uncompromising fits with our Core Values:
- Always be learning
- Smile, and solve problems
- Lead like an owner
- Choose to make an impact!
If this is you, read on to see what this position entails!
As the Marketing Lead for Evolution AV, you will play a vital role in the growth of our organization. You will work alongside our management group and sales teams to manage and grow our comprehensive marketing strategy. The Marketing Lead will serve as a member of our leadership group, and run a small but growing team (3+) of marketers and coordinators.
Responsibilities and activities will be wide-ranging and include SEO, coordinating creative work, content generation, social media management and digital advertising. The person in this role will also be responsible for the ongoing development of strategy for marketing and both internal and external communications.
- Design and implementation of annual marketing and communications plan(s).
- Track and report marketing KPI scorecards to stakeholders.
- Provide support to the RFP/Bid/Proposal team, assisting in creating engaging visual packages following Evolution AV’s brand standards.
- Project manage, write, and proofread marketing and communications deliverables, including email communications, digital newsletters, social media posts, pitch decks and landing pages.
- Management of partnerships and collaboration opportunities with Evolution’s vendors and customers.
- Provides support for producing video and photographic content, including strategy, talent coordination, on-set support, if required.
- Create sales-supporting assets, including promotional collateral and spec sheets, as required.
- Responsible for internal and external email marketing. Create, implement, and manage email marketing campaigns and lists, testing, and reporting.
- Manage the distribution and follow-up of NPS and eNPS collection.
- Optimize online properties (campaign landing pages, social media channels) for customer experience and SEO and identify engagement and growth opportunities.
- Create and execute a quarterly social media strategy and develop content for multiple accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline such as business administration or marketing and communications, and/or specialized training courses in an appropriate discipline.
- Relevant specialized experience in digital marketing, analytics, CRM, social media and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Proven project management expertise. Must possess well-developed organization and problem-solving skills. Must be detail-oriented.
- Must have excellent communication skills. You have experience with creating and writing ads/materials and updating websites etc.
- The ideal candidate must have experience with CRM platforms (HubSpot), Google Analytics, Microsoft Office products, web Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Squarespace and social media management platforms such as Hootsuite.
- Demonstrated know-how of effective social media use, engagement, and management, including current experience planning, and writing for social media platforms, developing content calendars, and reporting KPIs
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and effectively multitask while handling essential priorities.
- Aesthetic sensibility and great taste.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Marketing Lead: 3 years (preferred)
About the Company
Company: Evolution AV –
Company Location: Edmonton, AB