Marketing Event Planner Job in Toronto, ON at RamSoft –
What are we looking for?
With over 27 years of experience in web radiology, RamSoft is dedicated to delivering award-winning, fully customizable, feature-rich solutions for healthcare providers around the world. We’re currently seeking a Marketing Event Planner to join our team!
The successful candidate will collaborate in: planning, organizing, strategizing, executing and attending tradeshows, managing booth logistics, making on-site decisions, dealing with vendors and interacting with visitors. Additionally, you will participate in brainstorming and implementing ideas for campaigns, among other activities. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in Healthcare IT. If this sounds like a fit, we want to hear from you!
This role is open to both local and remote candidates.
What will you do?*
- Coordinate all events and facilitate booth design, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Arrange meetings prior to shows to update staff and participating departments of requirements
- Schedule training for booth teams regarding demos, customer service and show platforms or devices
- Brainstorm and collaborate with the team, to create campaigns to increase the generation of qualified leads at tradeshows and other projects as needed
- Collaborate with the marketing team and other organizers to define strategy and event requirements
- Perform research, request quotes, negotiate and place orders
- Identify industry trends for marketing communications and tradeshow strategy
- Present concepts and ideas to stakeholders for feedback
- Manage tradeshow budgets and keep track of expenses
- Manage the demo calendar before and during the show
- Arrange travel and accommodation logistics, administration, and bookings
- Work with the marketing team to promote the show through marketing channels
- When needed, research venues and vendors for social events
- Attend shows to help with booth duties ensuring the event operates smoothly
- Collect feedback after events to improve future shows
- Organize and attend webinars and other events as required from conception, presentation, promotion, registration and collection of feedback
- Perform other duties as assigned
What will you bring to RamSoft?
- A degree in Marketing, Project management or Event Planning, and/or experience working in a related field for at least 5 years
- Experience managing vendors and organizing events
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent research skills
- Good customer service experience
- Fluency in English
- Ability to collaborate with designers, copywriters and marketing peers
- Strong tech-savvy and ability to quickly learn new systems and processes
- Ability to quickly learn and understand RamSoft’s products, features, and services
- Great capacity to work within a team and independently
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel, mainly within the USA (thus a USA Visa is essential for non-USA citizens)
- Currently, all shows require attendees to present a vaccination passport to access exhibition centers, thus vaccination proof is needed to perform this role
What will make you REALLY stand out?
- Experience in healthcare tradeshows
- Knowledge and experience managing social media accounts
- Experience dealing with marketing vendors
- Bilingual skills
RamSoft offers a casual work environment, flexible work hours, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. RamSoft Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to fostering an accessible and inclusive environment for employees and customers. If you require any accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let our HR department know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: RamSoft –
Company Location: Toronto, ON
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]