Marketing Coordinator Job in Edmonton, AB at Bedrock Homes –
Bedrock Homes has been building single family homes since 1999 and is a proud member of Carrington Group of Companies; including Carrington Communities (Condominiums), ONE80 Infill Developments, Carrington Homes (Condominiums and Single Family – B.C.), Carrington Resorts (Recreational Real Estate), and Carrington Land Developments (Edmonton and Kelowna, B.C.).
Over 4,000 families have become a part of the Bedrock Homes family! The families are more than just a number – they have trusted Bedrock Homes to deliver a quality home they deserve and a lifestyle they desire.
We have an opportunity for you to be a part of our Bedrock family as a Marketing Coordinator working with our amazing team in the Head Office.
Marketing Coordinator Qualifications/Experience:
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing and/or Graphic Design from an accredited post-secondary educational institution.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience with marketing coordination is required. Marketing experience with a homebuilder is considered an asset.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is necessary.
- Proficient will all general administrative duties, including but not limited to; filing, writing letters and correspondences, PO’s, etc.
- Ability to problem solve and work creatively with limited resources.
- Self-motivated and confident in making decisions.
- Experience meeting deadlines with tight timelines and performing in multi-tasking environment.
- Team-oriented, relationship builder with positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, ability to proof one’s own work.
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to work the occasional evening or weekend for showhome openings and events.
· Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
· Occasional physical demands including lifting (up to 40lbs), standing, climbing and kneeling.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
· Tasks/Projects as required for Edmonton, surrounding area and Red Deer locations.
· Plan, maintain and execute new/closing showhomes.
· Work with the Marketing team to maintain and develop the brand look, feel and voice.
· Research, plan and execute marketing campaigns, signage, promotional products, website changes, social media, etc.
· Copywriting and proofreading all marketing materials to ensure correction information and brand consistency.
· Maintain ongoing reporting for marketing activities.
· Plan and execute events.
· Content creation for blogs, social media, brochures, etc.
· Administrative duties such as creating purchase orders, tracking purchase orders, credit card reconciling, invoicing.
This position is located in Edmonton, Alberta. We are located on the south side of Edmonton (Summerside). Office Hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm. This is a work from the office position. Bedrock Homes provides a competitive compensation, benefits package and RRSP package.
Please submit resume with cover letter and salary expectations, quoting the position title “Marketing Coordinator”.
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No walk in applications please.
No agencies please.
BUILT TO LAST BEDROCKHOMES.CA
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
About the Company
Company: Bedrock Homes –
Company Location: Edmonton, AB