Marketing, Communications and Graphic Design Job in Halifax, NS at LED Roadway Lighting –
About the company
LED Roadway Lighting Ltd. (LRL) is a solution provider and manufacturer focused on smart technology applications that create safe, efficient, livable cities. LRL’s products leverage the street light location to deploy advanced sensors, revealing valuable insights for communities and service providers. LRL’s LED lighting systems, Tool-less Sensor Platform (TSP) and SmartLinx Software are designed to meet the emerging needs of its city and utility clients as they work towards creating the smart city of the future. For further information, please visit our website www.ledroadwaylighting.com
About the position
LED Roadway Lighting Limited is seeking the best and brightest to join our growing team of professionals at our Halifax headquarters location.
- Design information, write copy, create custom graphics, coordinate and edit several types of communications and marketing materials – including corporate presentations, business plan, press releases, product brochures and spec sheets, kit folders, business cards, trade show booth materials.
- Continue developing the corporate brand to create future marketing content for new products by collaborating with interdepartmental teams in the areas of Sales, Research & Development, and Manufacturing.
- Coordination of all printed materials including production of print-ready images with print suppliers and media
- Maintain website (www.ledroadwaylighting.com) and social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
- Coordinating the translations of corporate communications and marketing materials, and inputting translations of company marketing assets
- Receive and respond to requests from corporate representatives and distributors, as well as industry partners.
- Managing e-newsletters/emails and other online communications
- Required: University Graduate that has a background focusing on Marketing/Communications or Graphics Design, or equivalent experience in the field
- Professional graphics design, marketing and/or communications experience is desirable
- Experience in the lighting/manufacturing industry is an asset.
- Design sense such as attention to detail, strong typographic skills, and an understanding of information hierarchy & composition is essential
- Excellent writing, editing and visual presentation skills, including producing print-ready graphics
- Basic photography skills are desirable
- Proficiency in Adobe Products (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Acrobat) is essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, SharePoint) is an asset.
- Experience in web design using website content management systems (e.g. Joomla) is an asset
- Organizational skills are key – must have the ability to manage multiple projects with varying deadlines in a fast-paced growing work environment
- Energetic team player with a high degree of initiative and innovation, able to work independently with minimal supervision, while handling multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Experience in web-based marketing, including social media marketing, online advertising, and email marketing campaigns is an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Like many offices, we are doing a mix of remote work and in-office work, and have set up protocols for COVID-19.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
About the Company
Company: LED Roadway Lighting –
Company Location: Halifax, NS