JEE Developer for Security Job in Toronto, ON at Dawn InfoTek Inc.
Dawn InfoTek Inc. is a professional IT consulting team that partners with major financial institutions, investment firms and government sectors. We have been dedicated in delivering cutting-edge consulting services and recruiting all levels of IT positions for our clients.
We are looking for a meticulous and enthusiastic JEE Developer for Security to join our team.
- Type: Contract / Permanent
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of Enterprise software development experience on Java/J2EE.
- RDBMS SQL programming expertise
- Solid hands on experience with Sonarqube, IBM AppScan, Veracode or HP Fortify Static Code oAnalysis
- Strong knowledge of OWASP with the Security Vulnerabilities and related working experience
- Experience with Security authentication on Application
- Provide guidance and support for QA team
- Experience using HP Quality Center for defect tracking and test case management
- Java Script, XML, XSL, UML, ClearCase is an asset
- Unix Shell Scripting is a must
- Additionally security remediation skills, and specifically decent unix admin skills with patching infrastructure issues is preferred
- Online Bank experience is a bonus
- Eclipse and Ant/Maven
Nice to have
- Work experience in the Banking industry is an asset
- Understanding of Enterprise Security vulnerabilities is an asset
- Ability to work independently, seeks to resolve issues by research and hands on experimentation
- Strong interpersonal skills, proven ability to communicate well with team members
- Enjoys stepping out of one’s comfort zone and overcoming challenges
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related discipline)
For immediate consideration, please apply as soon as possible to this posting by submitting your Resume along with your Availability Date and Expected Hourly Rate or Salary.
Referrals are more than welcome! We thank all applicants for your interest and referral. However, only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Must currently reside in Toronto.
For further information on our company, please visit: www.dawninfotek.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Security Vulnerabilities: 1 year (Preferred)
- Developing Online Banking Application: 2 years (Preferred)
- Using Fortify: 1 year (Preferred)
- JEE Development : 5 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
About the Company
Company: Dawn InfoTek Inc.
Company Location: Toronto, ON