Fall 2021 Creative Digital Marketing Internship and Co-ops – AMZIng Marketi Job in Burnaby, BC at AMAZE Marketing Agency –
Fall 2021 Creative Digital Marketing Internship and Co-ops – AMZIng Marketing
Are you passionate about creating eye-catching product descriptions?
Do you love writing and creating graphics that stand out?
Then join our online marketing team. We are a marketing agency specializing in Amazon Marketing. We help the client increase their sales by creating beautiful web content that stands out from the crowd.
Why work here? Both Fully Vaccinated or NOT vaccinated are Welcome
We do NOT mandate vaccination at our office. It’s your body. It’s your choice.
At AMZing Marketing Agency we provide an open and creative environment where our talent can develop new skills and experience professional growth. If you are career-oriented and have a passion for digital marketing, content marketing, and graphic design is a great opportunity for you!
Our ideal Digital Marketing Intern is a self-starter who is detail-oriented, creative, dynamic, and has strong writing skills.
We are a small and flexible team and as with many small and medium-sized companies as our clients, no two days are the same. We are an open plan office and by being in the space with us, you’ll be a part of all aspects of the business.
· Design and Add Pictures to Improve Amazon Product Pages
· Create Brand product page with sales copywriting and graphics
· Increase the keyword ranking of the product listing at Amazon
· Analyze the web traffic data and decide with product needs to be improved
· Setup Email Marketing
· Report results, activities, and Amazon updates to marketing manager daily
· After 1 year you will expand your marketing strategies to other places such as Shopify
· You will be working closely with the marketing manager.
· Studying or recently graduated from a business, marketing, commerce, communications, or similar degree
· Self-motivated and demonstrates initiative
· Strong commitment to excellence and attention to detail
· Flexibility and willingness to adapt to a wide variety of tasks and functions
· Ability to work under pressure in results and goal-oriented organization
· Adaptable team player that is career-oriented and wanting to strengthen their skills
· Strong negotiation, analytical, and implementation skills
· Effective written and spoken communication in English
· Interest and passion for digital marketing and an understanding of digital marketing concepts
· For practicums placements, you must be within one year of graduation
· Must be able to legally work in Canada
We prefer current students in the last two years of an Undergraduate Program, Graduated with an Undergraduate Degree or Graduated with a Graduate Degree (Masters or Ph.D.).
Please note this position is in office, not remote.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
About the Company
Company: AMAZE Marketing Agency –
Company Location: Burnaby, BC