Email Marketing Specialist Job in Toronto, ON at Condo Control
Do you thrive in a dynamic, innovative environment helping companies achieve (and exceed!) their goals? Do you love sharing your knowledge and working cross-functionally? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our team!
The Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing the global email automation strategy. They will work alongside the Marketing Manager, Copy Writer, Web Developer, and Graphic Designer.
Our main office is conveniently located right above College subway station. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, you will be working remotely until Ontario’s vaccination rollout is complete. Afterward, we will return to working in the office part time, while retaining work-from-home.
Benefits & Compensation
Upon joining the team, you will receive a competitive salary; you will also be entitled to full medical and dental benefits and 4 weeks’ paid time off annually. You will also have an annual training and learning budget for professional development to ensure you are always up-to-date with the latest industry trends and tools.
Interview Process: What to Expect
Our interview process for Email Marketing Specialist include three steps; first, we will conduct a phone interview, followed by two interviews via zoom. Then you need to complete a quick test relating to email marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Managers, copywriters, and Graphic Designer to create a high-level email marketing campaign sending strategy.
- Develop and execute a range of automated email marketing campaigns that can be executed globally.
- Design, develop and execute email marketing campaigns that support the company’s lead nurturing and sales goals.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to develop integrated lead nurture strategy
- Identify and set up audience segments to drive nurture strategy and increase sales conversions through the email channel
- Ensure consistency and integration of message, branding, creative and content across email templates
- Run ongoing optimization tests (A/B tests) against content, creative and audience
- Create and maintain the email calendar, ensuring that it coordinates with the overall content calendar and that it delivers on internal marketing initiatives
- Identify, KPIs and create timely email marketing reporting that incorporate learnings and insights
- Assist in the development of strategies that drive growth in lead acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Create and develop email strategy to promote features to existing clients
- Create engaging designs to drive engagement, revenue, and increase customer lifetime value
- Work within Pardot and other email marketing platforms to design, edit, check grammar and review emails before sending.
- Create and analyze A/B tests for images, layout, color, copy, etc to improve open rate and click-through rate.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable anti-spam legislation
- Measure impact of email marketing campaigns on sales, and demonstrate ROI for the role
- 3+ years of proven experience in email marketing
- 2+ years of experience in a digital marketing role
- Basic HTML and Creative Suite skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication; you should be able to easily explain and defend your ideas (both technical and non-technical) in discussion with your fellow team members
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in communication, marketing-related qualification
- Strategic and analytical mindset with a proactive approach to email campaign management
- Interest and experience in the real estate industry would be a definite advantage
- Experience with Pardot, Marketo, or other advanced marketing automation platform
Nice to have:
- HTML/CSS experience
- Experience creating email graphics
- Experience with Pardot and A/B testing tools
About Condo Control
Condo Control is a Canadian company that provides online communication and management software for condominiums, co-ops, and HOAs. Condo Control provides a SaaS platform that helps property managers, board members, security, and condo owners communicate quickly and easily. The system is straightforward and user-friendly, and Condo Control uses customer feedback to continuously improve and expand the services we offer.
Our software addresses all aspects of condo living, from announcements to tracking of visitors, packages, bookings, payments, and more.
It is important to us that you know what the team values; you will learn more about our values throughout the interview process.
- Strive for Clarity in All Communication; you commit to clear and open communication.
- Deliver Quality Software that is Easy to Use: you should obsess about quality and ease of use in everything we deliver to our customers.
- Take Ownership: you take ownership of problems and see them through to a resolution.
- Be Honest and Transparent: you interact with team members and partners honestly and openly.
- Focus on the Customer: you go above and beyond to exceed their expectations whenever possible.
Condo Control is an equal opportunity employer. We thank you for applying; however, only those applicants under consideration will be contacted for an interview.
Application deadline: 2021-02-26
Expected start date: 2021-03-16
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
We will be working from home until the Ontario Covid-19 vaccine program is complete.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
- Email Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- HTML: 1 year (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
About the Company
Company: Condo Control
Company Location: Toronto, ON