Digital Marketing Specialist Job in Mississauga, ON at Crossrope
Note: this is a full-time remote position (must be within North America).
- Project and campaign management in Asana
- Help execute digital marketing campaigns and product launches
- Create and assess weekly and monthly marketing reports
- Assist team with website updates and improvements
- Assist team with SEO projects and content creation
- Assist team with community management and moderating
- Set up, run, and measure effectiveness of A/B tests
- Update email flows and campaign
- Assist team with app content creation and affiliate program management
- Other responsibilities as needed
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience (either work or personal projects)
- Up-to-date with the latest online marketing trends and best practices
- Proficiency with spreadsheets and Google suite of tools
- Proficiency with Google Analytics
- Strong organizational, time management, and project management skills
- Fast learner with a knack for technology who can pick up and learn new tools quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Savvy and resourceful, a problem-solver who is quick on their feet, fast in finding solutions, and can manage to figure – things out on their own
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and can take ownership of projects
Crossrope is a fast-growing fitness brand that delivers an engaging jump rope workout experience to customers around the globe. Our patented jump rope system and fitness app are used by over 250,000 people worldwide and we’ve been featured in top fitness and mainstream publications including Shape, Men’s Journal, Self, Rolling Stone, Business Insider, and The Wall Street Journal.
We’re on a mission to inspire millions of people to get fit and show them that there are more fun and engaging ways to get fit, anywhere.
Life at Crossrope
- Fun company culture and vibe with opportunities for annual retreats
- Training culture dedicated to maximizing your learning and growth
- Ability to make a direct and immediate positive impact for our customers
- Free ropes – every new employee gets our top-of-the-line Crossropes
- Flexible remote setup and paid time off
At Crossrope, our core values are very important to us. We are looking for individuals who share our core values and want to work with a team dedicated to these core values. Please review our core values here.
About the Company
Company Location: Mississauga, ON