Digital Marketing Manager Job in Vancouver, BC at PR Associates National Communications Inc. –
The successful candidate will have a mix of creative and analytical skills to plan and implement impactful digital marketing campaigns. A self-motivated individual who should have the desire to come forward with new ideas and contribute to the bigger picture.
Digital Marketing Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to, for both clients and the Company:
· Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
· Work with the Social Media Coordinator to build PR Associates’ social media presence.
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
· Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance.
· Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
· Create landing pages and optimize.
· Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Education, Experience and Aptitude
· Degree in marketing/digital marketing or a related field.
· Proven working experience in a high-level digital marketing role.
· Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
· Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
· Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics,)
· Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
· Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
· Creative with strong attention to detail.
· Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
· Proactive, task driven and positive attitude.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Senior level competence in the following is required:
· Microsoft Office in particular Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Mailchimp & HTML
· Google AdWords
· SEO & SEM
· Data Analysis
· Social Media
· Pay-Per-Click & Social Media Advertising
Expected start date: 2021-09-07
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $45,071.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
About the Company
Company: PR Associates National Communications Inc. –
Company Location: Vancouver, BC