Digital Marketing Coordinator Job in Montréal, QC at Imajery –
Imajery is a boutique digital marketing agency that empowers clients with performance-focused marketing. Every campaign – from brand awareness to ecommerce – is designed with our clients’ growth and profitability in mind.
We’re experts in Google paid search, Facebook advertising, social media marketing, email and CRM marketing, content marketing, media buying and affiliate marketing.
As a Marketing Coordinator with Imajery, you’ll be supporting Account Managers with active client campaigns across all channels. From building Facebook ads, to optimizing Google Ads campaigns, to crafting ad copy, to conducting SEO audits – this role will accelerate your digital marketing career. Be organized, be hungry, be passionate.
If you want to develop your digital marketing competency in a deeply-competitive, high-stakes industry, this is the role for you.
This is a full-time role, and will be done remotely. We offer flex hours for work-life balance, and weekly team-building exercises. We are only considering local Montreal candidates at this time.
As a Marketing Coordinator at Imajery, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Be exposed to cutting-edge digital advertising tactics
- Learn from a team of leading digital marketing experts
- Make the role your own and grow with the agency
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform assigned tasks on Google Ads and Facebook Ads accounts including research, ad optimizations, campaign creation and management, etc.
- Build and analyze Google Analytics reports for actionable insights
- Produce and A/B test ad copy on multiple platforms
- Schedule and coordinate client email campaigns
- Conduct detailed SEO audits and SWOTS, and present to clients
- Take ownership of assigned projects – the buck stops with you
- Handle client communication and nurture the client-agency relationship
- Deliver detailed, accurate, and data-rich client reports
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with at least one digital marketing channel: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Email, SEO (1 year minimum)
- Data-driven, analytical mind
- Superb time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-driven and motivated to thrive in a results-based environment
- Familiarity with Google Drive, Excel and Google Sheets
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Bilingual (FR/EN) strongly preferred; business-proficient oral and written
We’re data-informed, analytics-obsessed marketers who haven’t forgotten how to crunch the numbers and be creative. We build growth-centric strategies for each individual client to produce scalable, quantifiable results. We get it done.
Imajery is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Montreal near Guy Concordia Metro. Owning to COVID-19 considerations, this role is fully-remote and will transition to partially-remote post-COVID-19.
Montreal agency, digital marketing, online marketing, performance marketing, direct response marketing, Adwords, SEM, PPC, paid search, search engine optimization, SEO, organic search, Facebook advertising, social media marketing, content marketing, affiliate marketing, media buy, media buyer, email marketing, account manager, Imajery, Google Analytics, marketing coordinator, university jobs, contractor, freelancer, work from home, work remotely,
Application deadline: 2021-08-09
Expected start date: 2021-08-16
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00-$40,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Montréal, QC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- English (required)
- French (preferred)
About the Company
Company: Imajery –
Company Location: Montréal, QC