Communications Assistant Job in Toronto, ON at ICFF
What you will do:
– Build and maintain relationships with media, publicists, producers, bloggers, influences etc.
– Reviews external communications such as press releases, media/guest lists, event briefing kit and flows, reporting documents, etc.
– Reporting and analysis leverage consumer research and internal data to uncover trends and provide recommendations
– Assesses and negotiates partnership opportunities
– Provides high level event assistance (press conference)
- Excellent verbal and written knowledge of the English language
- Good verbal knowledge of the Italian language
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute innovative marketing and communications plans
- Strategic thinker with excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and react quickly to change in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated analytical ability to interpret problems and provide solutions
- Interest in arts and culture, and film an asset
To apply for this position, please send along your résumé, and cover letter. Cover Letters are as fun to read as peeling a bag of potatoes, so let your personality shine through, and tell us why we should really, honestly, choose you.
ICFF would like to thank all applicants for applying, but only those applicants best suited for the position will be contacted for an interview.
ICFF is an equal opportunity employer. It is ICFF’s policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best qualified person for the job.
ICFF does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- English (Required)
- Italian (Required)
About the Company
Company Location: Toronto, ON