Accounts Receivable Coordinator Job in Sault Ste. Marie, ON at Altima Dental –
** Mondays to Fridays 9AM-5PM **
** Perks including bonus eligibility, health benefits + more! **
- Liaises with managers, clients and collection agencies on a regular basis.
- Resolves client inquiries and communicates effectively externally and internally.
- Has understanding of insurance benefits and processing of claims.
- Conducts necessary data collection to follow up with insurance companies and patients on outstanding balances to collect payments on outstanding accounts.
- Ability to analyze and review discrepancies.
- Follows established accounting procedures in carrying out above duties.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years of accounting/ processing insurance claims experience preferred
- Previous dental accounting experience would be desirable.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with all clients in a tactful, diplomatic manner
- Strong reporting and solid organizational skills
- Knowledge of insurance billing guidelines and requirements an asset
- Dentrix knowledge/ dental administration experience a plus
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Altima Dental welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Altima strongly believes that diversity in the workplace is essential to our success. As a result, we are committed to providing equal opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
If accommodation is needed in the application process, or those needing job postings in an alternative format please e-mail a request to [email protected]
About the Company
Company: Altima Dental –
Company Location: Sault Ste. Marie, ON